Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happiness

What makes us happy in life? In a world full of activity and excitement it's hard to find for ourselves true inner peace and happiness. For me true happiness comes in my family and in the gospel of Jesus Christ. That is where I feel God's love and know I can turn in all times. I will not lie the world can bring us happiness but it is fleeting. Instant gratification is at our finger tips with the Internet, fast food and the world in which we live. The Lord has a plan for all of his children to be happy, it's called the Plan of Happiness (go figure). In the Book of Mormon it tells us, "Behold I say unto you wickedness never was happiness" (Alma 41:10). I know that if we follow God's plan with exactness we can all find the happiness that God waits to bless us with. Check out God's secret to true happiness at: http://mormon.org/plan-of-happiness/#the-secret-of-happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment